Me. ..??

My photo
Bangalore, India
Done my B.Sc animation from Manipal University with specialization in 3D modeling. working at Xentrix studios as an intern modeler and a finishing artist. The 3D modeler you have been looking for. (whose name is yet to reach the credits list of movies to come) :D

05 April 2011

Crocodile WIP













Zbrush may look alien initially and wonder why it has so many odd brushes, but once u get to know what each brush does the rest will be a cake walk (err. . more or less)

So, this is my W.I.P of the crocodile which I'm working on right now coz i REALLY din like the once which I did initially (which was done in jus 20 min.) so . . . jus re-working on the crocodile and trying to make it as realistic as possible. For now I have worked on just the body and leaving the best part (the face) till the end. If you find any mistakes/faults jus name it and I shall do my best in correcting them.

P.S - updates on the tree shall soon follow. 

2 comments:

  1. lookin' good vatsa..can we have some close up shots please?
    and i dont think there's a need for the plank thingy in the wireframe mode..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. . posted a high res version of the render . . and the plank.. I jus took an image from the turntable :P

    ReplyDelete